Do you need something to beat the winter blues? Andalucia has year round riding close to the Mediterranean so why not joins us for a short break to beat the winter blues?
ANDALUCIA SHORT BREAK
Fly into Malaga where your Parador is a short transfer from the Airport. Your first night is in Malaga where we will have a welcome dinner. The following morning you head initially down the coast before turning in-land. You will be riding some incredibly twisty roads through the Sierra Las Nieves which seem to climb for ever until you reach he mountain top city of Ronda. There you’ll find the the fifteenth century Puento Nuevo which spans the El Tajo gorge and the Plaza de Toros a legendary eighteenth century bullring.
Your ride continues through the Parque Natural Sierra de Grazalema and then north to Seville.
Staying in the heart of Seville means there is a chance to explore the Plaza de España in the Parque de María Luisa. Lined with ceramic tiles and arched around a circular lake it was built in 1928. Enjoy a late Spanish Tapas dinner and return to the hotel ready for more great riding the next day.
Day two is packed with more great riding. Getting a little cooler as we climb away from the coast you are riding to Cordoba. Again we are staying in the heart of the city close to the UNECSCO listed Mezquita Mosque / Cathedral de Cordoba. Originally the site of early Christian worship, the Moors built a Mosque that was later converted to a Catholic Cathedral! The site is still contested today but what is certain is that it is a stunning building perched on the bank of the River Guadalquivir in the centre of the city.
Your final days ride returns to the coast and Malaga. The route is twisty and tight as we thread our way through empty narrow roads to Velez Malaga, saving some of the best riding for last. Back at our Parador in Malaga all that is left is one final dinner and a few glasses of Rioja.
Motorrad Tours welcome all makes and models of bike on tour. We also have a range of BMW bikes that you can hire. All our hire bikes for Classic and European Explorer Tours are current model BMW’s complete with ABS, Heated Grips, Panniers, Top Box, Tank Bag, Inner bags for all boxes and a pre programmed BMW Navigator GPS included.
|Price option||Solo Shared Single Room||Solo Single Room||*Rider and passenger|
|Riding Your Own Motorcycle||1595||1895||2195|
|Including an F750GS or F850GS Hire Bike||1695||1995||2295|
|Including an R1250GS Hire Bike||1795||2095||2395|
HIRE BIKES: If you are booking with a hire bike we will hand your bike over on the afternoon prior to the first tour day. This will give you a chance to get familiar with the bike, make any adjustments, arrange your packing and not waste any time on the first day riding.
Day 1 Fly into Malaga for the short transfer to our Parador just 10 minutes from the airport and the welcome dinner
Day 2 Great riding in the Ronda Valley as we head to Seville with it's Plaza de Espana and Metropol Parasol
Day 3 You are staying on the edge of the medieval centre of Cordoba with its Muslim, Jewish and Christian quarters
Day 4 Saving some of the best riding until last this is a full day packed with twisty quiet roads as we head back to Malaga
Day 5 You are free to depart for the flight home, having dispelled the winter blues!
- Some of the best biking roads in Europe
- The Famous Ronda Valley Roads
- The Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba
- The UNESCO listed sites of Ubeda, Beza and Seville Cathedral
- The Punto Nuevo Bridge across the gorge in Ronda
- Typical white villages of Andalucia
- The quiet roads of southern Spain
- Pre tour pack including tour information, Michelin map, route notes and GPS routes in Garmin/BMW format
- Electronic copy of the World of BMW Touring Essentials Book
- All accommodation as listed in the itinerary in a Parador and 4 star hotels
- All breakfasts
- Welcome and farewell dinners (excludes beverages)
- Dinner on all four nights on tour (excludes beverages)
- Motorrad Tours Tour Leader throughout the Tour
- BMW GS Hire bike of your choice with comprehensive insurance with a €1,500 excess
- Commemorative Polo Shirt for all riders and passengers
- Expert advice and support throughout
- The protection of booking with a fully bonded tour operator
- Airport / Hotel Transfers
- Dinners other than those listed
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not listed as included