BMW’s annual celebration of all-things Motorrad has grown into a huge festival, with up to 40,000 guests. Stunt shows, Beer Tents, Bikes, Clubs, Accessory Suppliers, Ride Outs and a great party – Motorrad Days has it all. The festival moved to Berlin for the first time in 2022 and was a huge success. For 2023, Motorrad Days was even better and bigger in its centenary year! 2024 looks to be as exciting!
For 2024 BMW Tours is offering a unique experience you can’t get anywhere else. This tour is a proven favourite and every year we come up with new routes and new venues, but every year it proves to be hugely popular with many riders returning again and again! There are two options again this year depending on whether you want to cross the channel from the North (Hull/Rotterdam) or from the South (Folkestone Eurotunnel).
Whichever crossing you opt for both routes eventually converge on the continent before spearheading into the Ardennes. The Hartz Mountain ranges are on our radar as we head east toward our final destination Berlin, where so many BMW Motorcycles start their life.
At the Motorrad Days festival we will be based in another 4-star hotel, in the heart of Berlin. The Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie and so many other sites will be a short walk away. We will include tickets to travel by S Bahn (underground / metro) around the city to see the sites and for easy access to the festival.
Saturday night is party night and you will be our guest for dinner and a few steins of cold German beer. The resident band will get you into the mood and onto your feet… get ready to party. The party is legendary and goes on to the small hours. Sunday is a day of rest (and recovery) before we head off for some more great riding on Monday.
The journey home is still an exciting ride, as we return to the Hartz Mountain range and west toward the channel. Unlike all our other tours this tour is NOT restricted to 12 bikes. We have reserved space for up to 100 riders to join the party!
Motorrad Tours welcome all makes and models of bike on tour. We also have a range of BMW bikes that you can hire. All our hire bikes for Classic and European Explorer Tours are current model BMW’s complete with ABS, Heated Grips, Panniers, Top Box, Tank Bag, Inner bags for all boxes and a pre programmed BMW Navigator GPS included.
|Price option||Solo Shared Single Room||Solo Single Room||*Rider and passenger|
|Riding Your Own Motorcycle||1695||2095||2495|
|Including an F800GS, F900GS or F900XR Hire Bike||2535||2935||3335|
|Including an R1300GS, R1250RS or R1250RT Hire Bike||2695||3095||3495|
|Including an S1000XR Hire Bike||2735||3135||3535|
|Including an R1250GS Adventure Hire Bike||2815||3215||3615|
|Including a K1600 Grand America Hire Bike||2855||3255||3655|
*Entrance fee applicable
NOTE: You will be booked on the overnight Hull Rotterdam Europort sailing with P&O departing from Hull on 09 July and retuning to Hull on the morning of 18 July. Upgrade is available for all types of booking. The upgrade cost is currently:
This includes standard inside cabins with bunkbeds and breakfast for all passengers on both the outward and return journey. These prices include an allowance for not using the Eurotunnel. Please contact us if you would like to upgrade to an outside cabin.
HIRE BIKES: If you are booking with a hire bike we will hand your bike over on the afternoon prior to the first tour day. This will give you a chance to get familiar with the bike, make any adjustments, arrange your packing and not waste any time on the first day riding.
For those travelling from the South, there's a bacon sandwich and a hot drink before an early morning tunnel departure for Calais. Then some lovely riding into the Ardennes and onto your welcoming hotel on the banks of the Semois.
For those on the Hull / Rotterdam Ferry who set off last night you'll have an early morning arrival and some miles to do before riding into the Ardennes. You will join the group from the South en route or at your welcoming hotel on the banks of the Semois.
Day 2 Some miles to do to on your first ride through the German countryside and into the Hartz Mountains
Day 3 There's more super riding before arriving in Berlin in time for the Pure and Crafted festival*. The Summer Garden's the venue, a quick U-Bahn away from our hotel. We will include tickets to travel by S Bahn (underground / metro) around the city to see the sites and for easy access to the festival. Tonight get ready for a mix of live music, motorcycle culture and heritage lifestyle before BMW Motorrad Days take over on Saturday and Sunday
Day 4 Join us on a ride out or take time to explore the city, either way sightseeing is on the menu today. Festival in the afternoon, new products, spectacular stunts, motorsports celebrities, test rides and a great deal more. But, remember Saturday is party time at the guest dinner event tonight!
Day 5 Enjoy the festival, visit the sights of Berlin, take a river boat ride or just relax and recover from Saturday night
Day 6 Today we leave the city for the Harz Mountains, the land of German fairy tales with its steep-roofed houses with tiny windows and narrow, cobblestone streets, forests, streams and mountains
Day 7 More great riding today with time to stop and enjoy some of the best Belgian hospitality
- New routes and hotels for 2024
- Great riding in Hartz Mountains
- Be part of the biggest trip of the year with up to 100 riders
- Traditional Berlin Hospitality
- The sights of Berlin including, Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie
- Guest entrance to the Motorrad Days Party on Saturday night, including dinner and two cold steins
- Factory visits available to book at Motorrad Days
- Stunt Shows, Wall of Death, Test Rides, Off Road try outs and much more
- Exclusive ride out
- Excellent comfortable hotels all the way
- Pre tour pack including tour information, route notes, maps, GPS routes in Garmin/BMW format
- All accommodation as listed in the itinerary in excellent hotels
- All breakfasts
- Return Eurotunnel to the UK, or
- Return overnight ferry from Hull to Rotterdam with cabin
- Ticket to travel on public transport around the city with discounts to see the sites and for easy access to the festival
- Entrance to the event area and to the Motorrad Days Party dinner
- Dinner and 2 x Cold Beers on Saturday Night in the Motorrad Days Party dinner
- A team of Motorrad Tours Tour Leaders throughout the Tour as well as BMW Retailer Hosts and BMW Motorrad UK support staff
- Chance to join the exclusive World of BMW Ride Outs on Saturday
- Expert advice and support throughout
- The protection of booking with a fully bonded tour operator
- Dinners other than those listed
- Travel Insurance
- Anything not listed as included